Monday, May 13, 2013

Kids Rule






 

 


 


Love these cool kids' spaces!

Most of the houses I design are ultra modern therefore the kids bedrooms and nurseries need to reflect the architecture. This calls for a simple colour palette with strong accent colours and contemporary furniture. The styling of the furniture should be clean lined and modern. In order to maintain the minimal look of the architecture, spaces shouldn't be cluttered and over run with toys and kid's junk so clever storage and lots of it is essential. This gives kids the freedom to spread out and scoot around but at the end of the day it can all be easily packed away.    

 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6-7

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic 

2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Those swings are amazing!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Wonderful place. I agree, I love those swings too. I wish I had some in my house :))) Have a great week x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...