Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Party Inspiration


 
 
 





 I love hosting parties at Christmas time.

This year I am very excited about hosting a Christmas drinks party.
I love the idea of a dessert bar with everything
beautifully laid out on trays and colour co-ordinated.
This white and silver inspiration would also work perfectly for a Christmas party! 




I love these snowkflake gingerbread cookies coated in sanding sugar!
 
~♥~

Melissah xox

Images via 1-34, 5, 6

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic 

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

What beautiful party inspiration!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hehe, so beautiful, my love.

Have a great day!

Kisses :*

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Di said...

Love an all white dessert buffet-looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...