Monday, November 5, 2012

Melbourne Cup Day Party














I am having a bit of a bash for 'Melbourne Cup Day' -
the horse race that stops the nation.
I have invited a group of friends over to watch the race.
In the past I have gone to a lot of effort,
so they will be expecting big things ~
good food, champagne, some betting and
maybe even our own "Fashions On The Field" competition!
I have been hunting around for some inspiration
and this colourful desert bar is full of gorgeous ideas.

Melissah xox

Images via My Life My Loves

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So nice :) xx

Nicole Sanders said...

Loving all these gorgeous colours....hope your Melbourne bash was a success:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...