Friday, October 12, 2012

Past To Present






Classic styling transcends time.
Both of these outfits, although sixty years apart, 
are both chic and stylish.

I am not one for trends and fads
I don't have a wardrobe bursting at the seams
full of stuff I never wear or doesn't fit.
I try to buy good quality, well cut, classic pieces that 
stand the test of the time.
I buy classic colours so I don't get sick of them at the end of the season.
I update the look with seasonal accessories
and finish off my outfits with indulgent shoes or bags
from my two fave designers - Chanel and Louis Vuitton.


Melissah xox

 Images via 1, 2

My other blogs : Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I think it's great that you have classic, quality pieces. There is always something to be said about that sophisticated, classic look.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Beautiful Melissa, you have reason the classic is eternal :)

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I agree completely with what your saying, I am the same!! I love both of these photos and think they look wonderful. Have a gorgeous weekend doll xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...