Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Black & White Glamour








I first developed a passion for photography when I was sixteen years of age and my dad bought me an SLR camera. I started taking photography classes at school and I was developing my own black and white prints. It has been an on going hobby over the years and I love collecting beautiful books on fashion photography.

Today I'm loving these black and white fashion photos.


 Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34 

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic

4 comments:

butiksofie said...

I love chanel!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the surfboard shot, that is super cool.

Claudia Lane said...

I adore B&W and I love these images...the Chanel surfboard is divine (if only I could afford it!) x:)

navy and orange said...

super perfect. love your blog!

xoxo navy & orange

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...