Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey










Sorry but this post isn't nearly as saucy as the book!!!
But hopefully, like the book, it will inspire you to try something new!
I have only ever used grey in modern interiors
- it's always a combination of white, charcoal, silver and black,
which works well with clean lined architecture 
but I have never done it in an elegant, stylish interior
 with classical or period style architecture.
I don't know why I am so afraid to use grey 
when the Dior boutique in Paris is one of my favourite stores 
and the entire store is painted in the softest, prettiest shade of grey!
Maybe I need to start experimenting a bit!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest 

4 comments:

lorenabr said...

Love the bathroom!
http://invogueoneday.blogspot.co.nz/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Beautiful, I love grey :)) x

caroline @trend-daily said...

Lovely blog! Will check back again :-)Caroline

Luna said...

I'm loving the first and last images. I'm actually looking to re-upolster our couches. The only color I'm liking so far is, grey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...