Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chanel Muse






chanel


I have been love with Chanel from the age of sixteen when I first started reading Vogue. I would love to wear Chanel from head to toe but that is sadly out of my league. In my twenties I picked up a pink Chanel denim mini skirt for a bargain and that served me well over a few summers when I lived in London. Nowadays, I content myself with small luxuries at Christmas time and birthdays. All my makeup is Chanel, I have a pair of quilted ballet flats for work and a nice collection of jewellery and perfume. Every time I wear anything Chanel I always feel that extra bit special.


Melissah xox

Images via 1-3, 4 Chanel Accessories by Scrapbook

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Country Style Chic 

6 comments:

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

You are right, Chanel is special, I would love that classical bag, but also this is out of my budget, I loved the photographs! Kisses

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Such incredible inspiration! I love how chic and polished everything is!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Belle Inspirations said...

A girl after my own heart, I too Love chanel it definately makes you feel special! Have a beautiful weekend Melissah xx

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Agree! Chanel makes you feel special :)
I, too, have a pair of those fantastic flats, mine are grey and black. As for the make up, i'm a total snob... i don't wear much make up but it's always (mostly, anyway :) ) Chanel....

light.my.sapphire said...

Hi Melissah! Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment - it means so much to me! I'm glad to hear there are others out there like me who still have their bears from way back :) I can't tell you how much I already ADORE your blog (and I haven't even read all the posts yet!) - the content is fabulous and so inspiring. I'm definitely adding you to my reading list and look forward to being blog-friends! :)

PS. I agree with everything you said about Chanel - there's something so very special those two interlocking Cs, I love the perfumes especially! xx

Unknown said...

There is nothing like Chanel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...