Monday, July 9, 2012

Heaven Scent





 

 

 


I buy perfumes for both the bouquet and the bottle. 
I love to collect perfume bottles -
they are a reminder of past romances, special occasions 
and my extravagant younger days!
Different fragrances symbolize different phases of my life.
One fragrance that has stuck with me over the years is Chanel, 
It always makes me feel special
and that when I wear it the possibilities are endless!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 345

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

4 comments:

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Chanel is definitely such a classic; my favourites are Allure + Coco Mademoiselle- I still continue to buy these year afer year as I never tire of their beautiful smell! xx

Gild and Grace said...

Stunning post! Very glam :)

Abbey x

momto8 said...

yes..a lovely scent for sure...
great pictures!

Priscilla Joy said...

Oh I know. Love all the special scents available.
I always use Chanel, but recently fell in love with a Jo Malone scent. Gorgeous.
Have a splendid week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...