Monday, June 11, 2012

Fit For A Queen





'Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth'

Today is the Queen's birthday and we are lucky enough
to have a public holiday to celebrate the occasion ~
so I thought it was only fitting that we paid tribute to her birthday
in the year of her Diamond Jubliee.
Today's post is dedicated to all things beautiful, regal and gilded.
Crowns, diamonds, jewels and crystal chandeliers
... anything fit for a queen!








 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 345, 6, 7, 8

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty and glittery, two of my favorites!!

By the way, I just did my My Memories Scrapbook Suite Giveaway, and you are the lucky winner whose name was drawn! You can thank Mr. House Pretty for that one, lol!

If you could email me with your email, I will get you all the info. Thanks! Hope you had a great weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...