Friday, June 8, 2012

Deliciously Pink






 

  


Pink makes me happy ....

I just adore the colour pink.

Everytime I see pink my face lights up, my heart skips a beat and I'm in love!
And this applies to everything ~

flowers, fashion, decor, paintings, magazine covers, cards, gift wrapping,
cupcakes, macarons, birthday cakes, cosmetics and champagne.

The list goes on and on ....
Being a designer, I have a passion and appreciation of all colours
 but nothing does it for me like pink!



Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

4 comments:

chateaudelille said...

I agree. Definitely a happy colour and so pretty. Fiona

Anonymous said...

I love pink, myself! I am what people would call, a girly, girl!

Jennelise said...

I couldn't agree more :)
Jennelise

About Last Weekend said...

I do love that pink sweater at the top, its such an unusual shade!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...