Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Soiree in Blue








I am having a little get together for my girlfriend's birthday tonight. I've been on the lookout for some stylishly chic party inspiration. Naturally any party I had would have to be pink but she is definitely not a pink girl ... so we have settled on an elegant shade of blue. I have taken some clever ideas from the party above. I love the cheese flags, the presentation of the bread rolls, the party favours and the cookies on the bamboo skewers is very cute and looks easy enough. So I'm hoping with all of these gorgeous details it's going to be a fun night.

Melissah xox

Images via Amy Atlas

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

2 comments:

SABINNA and DAVID said...

everything looks so beautiful!

xx, Sabinna and David
Broken Cookies

Jennelise said...

I love that first photo!! So beautiful and what a pretty shade of blue :)
Jennelise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...