Friday, May 11, 2012

Pretty and Pink






 




Decorating tips for children.

Little girls adore pink, but they also love baby blue, dreamy lilac and pistachio green too. I think it's important to involve kids in designing their own bedrooms. Start by letting them assist in deciding on a colour scheme. Give your kids a clear canvas onto which they can stamp her own personality with their favourite things, and organize it sensibly, so it's easy for them to tidy up. I love these pretty, girly spaces in pink!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5,

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

2 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

I don't know about little girls Melissah...but I know I could very happily "live" in any of these rooms. They're beautiful!
Lesley
xx

Shaz said...

Loooove pink. I have 3 boys, a husband and a male golden retriever/lab. We recently bought a tiny puppie and "IT'S A GIRL" so I am loving all things pink (always have). Lovely post Melissah. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...