Sunday, May 27, 2012

Let's Make-Up





 






What's there not to love about make-up?

When I think back I can trace my love affair with make-up and perfume back to my grandmother and mother. Thanks to them I have a learnt to make the most of myself and bring out my good features, I take care of my skin with a daily routine, protect it from the sun and above all they have taught me to appreciate the beauty in life.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6, 7

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

4 comments:

TINA KENT said...

ooh that pink Chanel looks beautiful! lovT
www.ladychatterleysaffair.com

Shaz said...

I am surrounded by boys in my family, and although I am not complaining, I do crave these beautiful "pink" images every now and again.

Ann said...

Oh pink!
So sweet and lovely.

Mothers and Grandmothers are a girl's bestfriend... really! And they don't cost you anything.

Elsa said...

Great post! Pink pink pink! It sure is very importand to care and protect your skin!

Kisses
Out Of The Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...