Sunday, April 29, 2012

French Style










I have spent many hours pouring over the pages of Vicky Archer's
 beautiful coffee table books on all things stylish and French. 
I love these extract from her book "My French Life' regarding French Style :-

"The French have the ability to mix the most random elements
 and make them appear natural.
Very few can duplicate it. 
It's unpredictable and often wish I could bottle it" 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6
  
Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

1 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Cute petit post!! Love the vibe...
I have both Vicky Archers books, and they are amazing!!!! I would love the chase to visit her, she is such an interesting person to follow (her blog)!

Have you read "summers in France" by Kathryn M. Ireland? Equally as wonderful, read it in one weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...