Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Bling











Loving these bright and festive Christmas decorations. I am feeling inspired to make these candy cane martinis for Christmas Day drinks - I am sure everyone would get a kick out of them! The kids would love the candy cane dusted coconut ice and it would also make a lovely homemade Xmas gift - my girlfriends would think that was very cute all wrapped up in clear cellophane with pink and white striped ribbon. Fill the house with this colourful merriment and you are bound to have a fun filled Christmas Day!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b, 5, 6a, 6b    

7 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

How fabulous! Can't go wrong with pink and green and a touch of sparkle :)

Abbey x

Jennelise said...

Beautiful photos! I love the colors and the fanciful settings :)
Jennelise

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I am REALLY loving the pink decorations I've been seeing lately. I may have to do that next year. These pics are gorgeous.
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Priscilla Joy said...

Gorgeous! Have an amazing weekend.

soniadaigle said...

Gorgeous inspiring post, Pink a must in my home!
Merry Christmas,xo

Lonely Wife Project said...

So much good inspiration here!

Carrie said...

Love the pink. I myself am obsessed with coconut. I was wondering what your coconut ice recipe might be. Sounds yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...