Sunday, November 13, 2011

Live In Love


 


 



Well for me this is a combination made in heaven. Oscar de la Renta is one of my favourite designers - I just adore the ladylike elegance of his collections and his gorgeous evening gowns are to die for glamour. For his new fragrance 'Live in Love' he has used one my favourite fashion illustrator 'David Downton' who regularly features on my blog and the color pink is quite obviously my favourite colour. The fragrance is based on roses, jasmine and orange blossom so it sounds pretty, florally and feminine so I am rushing off to have a spritz to decide whether or not I should add it to my Christmas list!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, {all images edited by Scrapbook}    

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A friends daughter recently got married in an Oscar de la Renta dress. She went overseas to pick it up and it was stunning. As you say so ladylike and elegant.

Lou ; )

Natasha in Oz said...

Oh my goodness...that last dress is stunning! I wish I had the figure to wear something like that!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

TINA KENT said...

Oscar de la renta is my favorite designer! Whenever I see his things on net-a-porter it's instant love.very pricey sadly! Now we're both following each other! Hope you've had a nice wkd! LovT

Gild and Grace said...

My first bottle of perfume was from Oscar! So classic and timeless. And I love the illustrations melissah, will have to check out more. Hope you had a lovely weekend :)

Abbey x

My Beautiful World said...

Just beautiful I'm in love with those last dresses and will be adding that perfume to my christmas list. Have a great day my friend.

Always Wendy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images. David Downton is one of my favourite fashion illustrators also. The Oscar de la Renta gowns are just divine.
Kim
www.inspiredlines.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...