Friday, October 14, 2011

An Ode To Chanel





This image sums up the very epitome of style and beauty to me. Gorgeous glossy hair, elegantly swept over to the side, heavenly handbag - classic and chic, natural make-up and a pretty blouse with lovely detailing. Chanel has been my all time favourite designer for as long as I can remember and that timeless beauty that captured my imagination at fifteen or sixteen still holds me in raptures today!

 


Audrey Tatou does a fabulous job of playing Chanel in 'Coco Avant Chanel. A must see if you haven't already.


 

Chanel No 5. is my favourite but oh what joy to receive a bottle of this at Christmas!




Any gift that comes wrapped like this has to be exquisite.




Not quite my cup of tea but black Chanel ballet flats with the quilted toes are on my Christmas wish list.




I love all Chanel accessories




Chic in Chanel black and white.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7     

1 comments:

Claire D. T said...

Amazing pictures.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...