Monday, October 10, 2011

Colour Me Spring








Good-bye winter blues...and greys ...and hello shades of spring! What a perfect time of the year to add a pop of colour into your home and your wardrobe. I love all those heavenly colours that remind me of spring - think poppy, cerise, fuchsia, cherry and daffodil. Fill the house with Spring blooms, vibrant floor length silk curtains, antique chairs upholstered in bright prints and colourful scatter cushions. How uplifting will that feel on a sunny spring day!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

4 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Love the top one! Saved that pic in a mag a long time ago. fancy your Mum living in Peter's street That would be so awesome to meet such a clever and talented man. his packaging always gets me. So gorgeous. Fiona

petitebroderie said...

Your blog are very georgeos! Love, Esther

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Makes me very happy, all this color! :)

Old Country Soul... said...

Colour me INSPIRED!!! Oh how these make me want to sit and sketch all day!
~N~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...