Monday, October 3, 2011

Buttermilk and Ivory





 

 


Today is a celebration of all things pretty and feminine from a by-gone era. An age without the distractions of i-pods, smart phones and computers when letters were handwritten, invitations posted and communication was by telephone! I am thinking of twin sets in pretty pastel shades, pearls, dainty embroidered evening clutches, stockings with lace tops, love letters, thank-you notes, hand written diaries and cherished photo albums. The secret is to find a balance between these two worlds!  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

2 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

Gorgeous Melissa! Loving those peonies :)
Abbey x

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. And, have I mentioned I SO love your taste!? My husband tells me I was born in the wrong era, lol! And, I will take that as a compliment, thank you very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...