Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Berry Crush








I popped down to the local Sunday market on the weekend and picked up  a punnet of organic raspberries and blueberries, so tonight I've decided to make a apple and berry crumble as it's a miserable, drizzly day here and I think that will cheer us all up. I'll dash out between showers and pick some local cherry blossom to brighten up the table, we'll light the fire before dinner and the smell of crumble baking in the oven, flickering candlelight and the warmth of the fire will put a smile on everyone's faces!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

2 comments:

Old Country Soul... said...

Berry Crush?... Well then I'm crushing HARD!!! Especially in that first picture, that dress is gorgeous!!!
~N~

Unknown said...

Loving the berry tones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...