Thursday, September 1, 2011

Classic Beige & Black




 


 

 

 
What a sublimely elegant combination black and beige is. Always classic and timeless, always stylish and never out of date. I bought my first place in my early thirties - it was an elegant period style apartment with wedding cake ceilings. I decorated it with French chandeliers, luxurious beige velvet sofas and French Provincial antique furniture. The simple palette of beige, gold and antique white was perfect for my girl about town, single status. Since dirty, sticky fingered children and a surfing husband came on the scene that life has disappeared and been replaced by modern, wipeable, more practical solutions but occasionally .... just occasionally .... every so often... I miss my elegant surroundings that was all about me with no compromises!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

2 comments:

Maria G. said...

You 're right black and beige is so elegance!
I'm looking forward for my toddlers to grow up and not find their little hands everywhere! I mean everywhere :)
Then I will be ready for a renovation :)

Unknown said...

Great images today! I am CRAZY about the black and beige combination too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...