Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fashion Illustration With Flair


                 








When I finished secondary school I knew exactly what I wanted to do and went straight to Art School ending up with a degree in Fashion Design. One of our classes was Fashion Illustration - it all looks so incredibly simple and effortless, a line here, a brushstroke there but it's not until you put pen to paper that you realise how incredibly difficult it really is. I therefore have amazing admiration and respect for illustrators. I can count my favourites on one hand - so to be talented in this field is no easy task. Christian David Moore hails from London and is on my list. He's also on the list of Chanel, Vogue, YSL, Conde Naste and Elle Magazine - a pretty impressive client list I say! His work speaks for itself!


Melissah xox

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi Melissah, You have the most gorgeous blog! Art School certainly paid off. Mimi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...