Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Classic Style







 


I am a real girly girl. I adore pink and anything pretty and feminine. I am in love with Paris, everything French and anything romantic. I love romantic comedies and movies that make me cry. I fall in love with dresses that sparkle and shimmer and are adorned with ruffles, sequins and beading. I like silver teapots and drinking Twinnings English Breakfast tea from china teacups. I love dainty morsels like cup cakes and macarons. I like chignons, blow drys and manicures. Having said all of that, I'm also not afraid of a bit of hard yakka so I am equally happy renovating or gardening as I am shopping...well almost!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5-6   

1 comments:

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

what a beautiful post. sexy, feminine, gorgeous. love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...