Friday, May 13, 2011

Tropical Feast

Whilst in Bora Bora I am looking forward to eating plenty of fresh, local seafood. I've been dreaming of buckets of prawns, piles of scallops and freshly caught fish. I also love tropical fruit such as mangoes, pineapples, bananas and paw paw. I love the fantastic colours of a tropical fruit platter and the tangy taste. I'm also a big fan of the humble coconut and love it in everything from coconut prawns to ice-cream and Pina Coladas! It's also great just picked off the tree and split open - it tastes particularly refreshing when the flesh is eaten chilled. This Donna Hay photo shoot set on the Cook Islands has some lovely easy summer tropical inspired recipes.









Xox
Melissah
Images via Donna Hay magazine, Photobucket, Pinterest

1 comments:

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

that photo of Elle is my all time favorite!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...