Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Dash of Lime








 


I love all the bright, fresh colours that Spring brings with it and today I'm in love with lime. Lime adds instant pop and zestiness to any colour palette - it works equally well in both interiors and fashion. Lime accessories make a bold statement and can liven up an otherwise conservative or simple outfit. The flouro accessories in the first look give that pretty beige party frock a whole new dimension. I am currectly designing an architect's office in white, charcoal, recycled timbers and lime accents. We wanted something bold and architectural that clients would take notice of and remember!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7     

2 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

Lime is one of my favourites. Great post! That first pic is divine :)
Abbey x

Anonymous said...

I so envy you, just heading into summer! Grrr! So many bloggers in the U.S. seem to love fall. They are posting about all the beautiful fall decorating. Sorry, maybe I'm just "not cool", but I'm not exactly "feeling the love" for fall. Fall to me means that all my pretty flowers go to sleep! Boo! hoo! And, in Canada, in New Brunswick, we only get about a 2 month growing season, to start with!

You are right, that lime adds a definite pop of color! And thanks for commenting on my recipe!

I must say, you find the most beautiful pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...