Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Reminder

This is just a little reminder to my husband that tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Not that he would forget or even leave it to the last minute...but just in case! I always say it's better to be safe than sorry! I also say that you can never go wrong with a bunch of roses, French champagne, a box of chocolates or dinner at your favorite restaurant. It's not that any of us need a reminder that we are loved all year round but it 's a nice excuse to get dressed up, go out for dinner, be spoilt and indulge in a little romance!
 

 


Xox
Melissah
Images via Tumblr, Pinterest, Photobucket

3 comments:

ilovehearts said...

Hello Melissa
Just found your comment on my blog. Wow, I love your blog. It is gorgeous. I am an instant follower x

Teresa said...

Beautiful blog Melissah! I will be back often for another dose of your gorgeous eye candy!

Tretswelt said...

Wunderschöön!bussi.Luciene.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...