Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chanel Cruise Collection


I wish I had had an invitation to the 2011 Chanel Cruise Collection which took place in St Tropez. Models arrived at the harbor town via luxury speed boats. The resort collection sets the tone for summer fashion and I would love nearly every piece in my wardrobe. The collection was heavily inspired by the jet-setter traveling to exclusive destinations with a simple holiday wardrobe.

The collection was a riot of pastel pink and turquoise alternating with romantic whites and simple, neutral tones. Models strolled down the runway barefoot in ruffles, flowing dresses, dainty gingham print bathing suits, sophisticated stripes, and sweet colour-block dresses. Georgia Mae Jagger closed the show on the back of a motorcycle with her one of her dad’s songs playing in the background. Check out some of my favourite looks for the show. I’ll have one of everything please!










Georgia Mae Jagger finished the show
The models arrived via speed boat


Xox Melissah


Images via Zimbio, Chanel

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...