Thursday, December 16, 2010

Donna Hay's General Store

On a recent business trip to Sydney I was lucky enough to find myself with a few hours to spare on a sunny afternoon. So I jumped in a cab and headed off in search of Donna Hay's General Store. I found the quaint little corner shop in a quiet street in a leafy suburb of Sydney. My trip was well worth the effort as I armed myself with brown paper bags piled high with gift boxes full of cupcake cases, decorations, party things, yummy treats to eat and anything else that took my fancy. It was an expensive visit and it was very awkward getting all of my purchases on the plane but I had waited a long time to get there so I was determined to make it worth my while!







Images via Dona Hay website

Xox
Melissah

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...